miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Running Errands

On this part I´m going to explain a little about my errands that i do every day

In a normal day I wake up at five thirty am (5.30am) at sevent am (7.00am) I take the bus to go to the university, them at one (1.00pm) I go to my work until sevent pm (7.00pm). On the weekends I do a list about the things that I need in my house to go to the supermarket. After going shopping I go to the hair salon and on Sundays I go to the church with my family. Once a month I go and pay my public services like CANTV and ENELVEN, I also go the bank for doing transactions rutines. Twice a year I go to the doctor for doing my rutines examns an I also go to the dentist once a year following their indications. Those are the activities that I usually do, and there are other people that do the same activities. This are in the unit 5 of level 5 that help us for knowing about the subject.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario